Sunday, June 18, 2006

Flock 0.7

So, somehow I got around to hearing that Flock 0.7 finally came out. I made a mental note to myself to try it soon and, well, soon is here. I've been using it for a few hours. Not too shabby. it's got a helluva lot more polish than the last release.

So far, so good. There's an extension called "Flock'd" which somehow transmogrifies Firefox extensions into supporting Flock. Anyway, it's really awesome for blogging.

Watch this:

Flock: The web browser for you and your friends.


Drag and drop, from the browser to the editing pane. Pretty cool, I think.

I have quite a few Live Bookmarks that I use to keep up with my favorite online comics. The automagic importer didn't really put them into the awesome My News sidebar, so I had to import them by hand. UNPLEASANT.

Anyway, try it today. Doesn't hurt, right?


Try the Flock Browser Version 0.7.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: